Friday, October 17, 2014

Collaborative Learning Community




The last 8 weeks was a wonderful experience and I have learned great deal on what it means to be effective in our communication and listening skills. I say all the time you learn something new each day. All my colleagues have been supportive in responding to information as well as giving suggestions and advice on how they effectively communicate or have learned new skills as a result of this class. I like the honesty displayed by all and they were not afraid to say how they feel. I am been supportive by offering any advice asked by others or administering some of the knowledge I have on some issues. I too still learned information that I have already begun to incorporate in my day to day dealings with each and every person I come in contact with. I would like to wish each and every one of you much success as you continue your progress at Walden University.  Please feel free to email me at childrens4802@gmail.com and I will give you my contact information to keep in touch.

Thanks Again from the bottom of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment